Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 January 2010

SNOW!!!

Yes folks, it's here, and boy is it here!

I've just spent about 40 minutes on a bus from Liverpool to New Brighton, sliding and slushing and driving very slow...

I have to admit, the little boy inside me was VERY excited, and secretly I was hoping for a small 'bump' into another vehicle, so I could brag about it, though obviously nothing that would injure anyone. Thankfully, we had a very good driver, who accelerated at the points he needed to, to get going again after stopping, and then easing on the brakes slowly so we didn't slide too much.

It was very exciting, but I'm glad I'm home, and am hoping Meg will be able to get home from work (liverpool) on the train, which will no doubt be a lot safer!

Here's to the little child inside all of us, who (for most of us) will be jumping with joy at all the snow today!

'big grin'

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've enjoyed your snow! I wish we could send you some of ours, too. And wish you could come over and go sledding with us!

    ReplyDelete